When we say Trust, you say? Prove it!
Join author and 2018 Trust Across America Top Thought Leader in Trust, Natalie Doyle Oldfield for a one-day interactive workshop and understand how to optimize trust levers to motivate customers, colleagues, and project teams.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and dive deeper into your customer relationships. Are they telling you the truth? Are they referring new customers to you? Do they really trust you? How do you even track trust? Trust is manageable and quantifiable; it can lead to increased sales, more client referrals, positive client engagements and business growth – trust us, we’ll show you how.
This program was specifically designed for ICT and digital professionals to build their skills, improve their confidence and streamline their communication styles. Did you know trust with clients, suppliers, partners and colleagues can be tied directly to sales, profitability and loyalty? Trust impacts your bottom line, and it’s time to take control of it.
During this workshop, we will:
- Share the eight questions customers ask when they are deciding to trust your organization
- Discuss how to earn commitment, loyalty and improve customer experiences
- Arm you with tools you need to transfer this information to your whole team
- Use exercises and real-world cases to understand how customers decide to trust
- Inspire you to put new policies in place to improve business performance
- Give you practical, actionable tools to make changes today
After this workshop, you will know how to:
- Establish a culture of trust and build a customer first approach
- Understand how your customers buy and how to leverage that information
- Become the most trusted provider in your field
- Identify new ways to create value for your customers
- Realize new sales from existing customers
The days of intention-based marketing are over. It is all about relationships. Companies need more than innovative, best in class products and services. They need their customer’s trust in them.
Success Through Trust has developed research-based tools and award winning programs that improve customer trust and provides the training to help you implement them. This program is based on the book The Power of Trust: How Top Companies Build Manage and Protect It.
What are people saying about this session?
“Natalie knows how to build a customer centered business culture. It was a great investment for us to have made. Within three months of working with Natalie sales had increased by 20%; the number of customer contacts increased; customer engagement improved and the number of customer support issues decreased by almost 25%. Six months after implementation of the plan, sales continue to grow, the number of referrals is trending upwards and it is on target to meet its objectives.” Dan Merzetti, President, DSM Telcom.** This workshop is eligible for PMP Continuing Professional Development Credits