Uncover Lost Leads, Sales, And Sign-Ups On Your Website Today Without Spending A Penny.
Do you rely on your website to drive sales, leads, or signups?
If you’re like most businesses and entrepreneurs who rely on their website to drive all — or at least some — sales, leads, and signups, then your website could be leaking money.
Whether it’s a local website, buzzy tech start-up, or a Fortune 500 company, many websites are making at least one of these critical-but-not-obvious mistakes that we’ll show you how to fix during this Info4Impact session.
This learning + live feedback session is specifically designed for businesses of all types and all stages, so you walk away with at least one win.
Your instructors Katelyn Bourgoin and Ashley Greene are practitioners as well as founders/business owners, award winning marketers, and business advisors, who’ve been featured by or written in:
In this session, learn how to uncover lost leads and sales from the traffic and online visitors you’ve already done the hard, expensive work to get:
- Understanding how, when, and why to use social proof (testimonials and case studies)
- How to gain visibility into exactly what web visitors do (and don’t do) on your website
- The average website only gets 6 seconds before a visitor decides to stay or go. We’ll go over the #1 mistake most websites make with initial impressions.
- Determining whether you’re meeting visitors needs and what they think you should do better
- Making your website a two way conversation to pull visitors in, not just giving a one sided push
At the end, we’ll ask for 1-2 volunteers to get live, unvarnished feedback on their websites and explain the entire thought process out loud with actionable suggestions
We’ll supply the templates, free tool recommendations, and how-to. You’ll supply yourself and/or your team for high impact training in the latest marketing trends, techniques, and strategies.
12:00 — 12:45: How-to Content
12:45 – 1:00: Live, free website feedback
1:00 – 1:30 pm Q&A + Wrap Up
This workshop is an ideal fit for:
- Founders, marketers, and business owners
- Individuals and teams
- Companies who use their website to drive leads or sales, either directly or indirect (e.g. credibility).
This workshop is probably not for you if:
- If you have no way to edit your website and can’t get permission/help to do so
- You are CRO master or have an in-house CRO team
- Don’t have a website at all and you’re not planning on building one
About Your Instructors
Katelyn Bourgoin is a 3X founder/business owner turned growth strategist. She helps frustrated marketers and business owners to figure out why customers aren’t buying and how they can fix it.
When companies know who their best customers are and what they *really* want, it becomes much easier to create awesome products and sell more of them. The result? Happier customers and more money in the bank.
Katelyn’s past clients include startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500s like Target and Holiday Inn. Suffice to say, she’s seen it all.
With vast experience as a marketer and product designer, today Katelyn works as a growth strategist & trainer. The majority of her clients are high-growth tech companies like Swept, LeadSift, and Spring Loaded.
Ashley Greene, J.D., is the CEO of Instratify and a keynote speaker and trainer. Ashley’s spoken at top marketing events around the world including MozCon and SaaSNorth on customer research and growth marketing, contributes to publications such as Foundr and HuffPo, and hosts the Starving for Insight podcast.
Ashley’s advised dozens of companies and has worked on projects with businesses from Fortune 500 companies to tech startups. Locally, Ashley has served as a mentor/trainer for leading startup organizations such as Propel ICT and Volta.
Ashley holds a B.B.A. from Acadia University and a Juris Doctor (specializing in corporate law) from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University.
Ashley is currently working on a forthcoming book entitled Humanizing Business: The Secret to Silicon Valley Rapid Growth.
Space generously provided by: