What’s the point of having a website if you’re not getting any traffic?
With over half of the average website's traffic coming from search engines, it’s important to rank in search results for keywords that are not only searched frequentlybut also have high intent.
You've taken the first step, you've built a website you're happy with - now, it's time to take out the guesswork and help your target market find what they are looking for. Identify your keywords and develop a strategy that will bring customers to you.
After this session, you will know:
- How to measure SEO success
- How to optimize your content for keywords with the most volume and the best intent
- How SEO can complement other digital strategies
- What you can do in-house and when to hire a professional
- What is Google My Business and how to verify your listing
- Leveraging content to gain backlinks
- How to position content for Quick Answers and Voice Search
About Michael MacMillan
Michael is an SEO and marketing specialist, focusing on consultancy for software & service companies and specializing in troubleshooting. He built his first website in 1996 and was a working professional in the digital world by 1999. Having held various roles in the digital world, he transitioned to an SEO role in 2009. Since then he has held SEO roles in-house, as leadership for an agencies SEO team, and as an independent consultant. https://seobrunch.com/
Space generously provided by: